38 days until start

Hey everyone! I live in VA near Harper’s ferry. I am starting my hike April 2nd. Good luck to everyone on their hikes this year! Happy trails and hike your own hike!
See you on the trail, Intern.

2 Likes

Good Luck Intern on your hike, I’ll be following along with you. Be safe and have a Great Hike.

Thanks gorpgobbler! I’m looking forward to hitting the trail. Did you thru hike in 2015?

I attempted a Thru-Hike in 2015 but I had to leave the trail with injuries just North of Pearisburg, Va. Came home got myself fixed up then went to Maine with the idea of reaching the spot in Virginia where I left the trail. Summited Katahdin August 16, 2017. Upon reaching the East Branch of the Pleasant River in the rain, I slipped fell into the river and tore my left knee up pretty good to where I had to leave the trail once again. I’m giving it another go next year (2019).

Hi intern! I’ll be coming along right behind you April 5. You have a wonderful hike too! It won’t be long now. Hummingbird Ellie.

Good luck to all! My name is Kwai and I’m leaving Mt. Katahdin on June 28 to SOBO the trail…maybe I’ll see you all somewhere in the middle :slight_smile: Take care and above all, enjoy yourself and each other!