About the Site Feedback and Announcements category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

After the short welcome tutorial, I feel that the html and bbcode systems are going to make for some interesting posts! I tried to upload a picture that the system told me was too big. I like that as well.

I don’t recognize the format/system. Is this one you coded yourself?

Nice job @Leif!

Thanks @bbikebbs - I did not write this, it is open source software I found when I was getting support of the trailjournals.com re-write. When I used I really liked it and found it fairly easy and full of features. I’m still learning it and there’s still lots that needs to be done, but I think it should work out.

Maybe I"m just old but I find this site difficult to use and really dislike the black background and white type. Trying to find out when a post was made, looking to read just the most current posts…not easy and frustrating. But it’s nice to have a forum available for those that like using the format of this site.

embagel,

I’ve played with both of the “options” for the display. You can change it at “preferences” (little gear when you click on your avatar in upper right), then “interface” then “theme.” Your choices are limited to "default or “dark.” My default is set at a white background with dark text. Too much white for me so I change it to dark. Good luck.