Advice around food purchasing/resupply

I’m looking into good food options for an AT thru hike and found some good ideas for easy, lightweight, carb heavy meals that will taste good. The only problem is that I can’t find good options in my local supermarkets and it makes me nervous that I won’t find what I need along the trail.
Mostly, I can’t find packages of dried vegetables or even soup mixes that contain dried vegetables, instant dried beans, and full fat powdered milk.

Can anyone speak to the convenience of finding these things along the trail?

Hi Springish and welcome to Trail Forums.
Here’s a link for some awesome instant milk that I think tastes just like whole milk.

You probably have checked “Mountain House”, “Alpine Aire”, “Backpackers Pantry” and “Packit Gourmet” for food ideas, but if you haven’t, give them a look, you might find just what you need, especially with “Packit Gourmet”. They have a Free Gift promotion going on right now.
Hope this helps. I may see you on the trail next year.
Take care and good luck!

Oh ya, I forgot to mention. “Bear Creek” brand soup mixes can be found in supermarkets around here (Central Ohio), but I’m not sure all along the trail.
Have you thought about dehydrating your own veggies and sending them to yourself along the trail? Just an idea!
GG