Does anyone has a spreadsheet with distances between landmarks/waypoints

imported

HELLO:
Does anyone has a pdf or excel sheet showing the mileage between landmarks and segments of the colorado Trail. I wish to hike only 10 to 12 miles a day but the CT Official Guide is not helping me. If someone has such document, please post it here or send it to my email: besalu@aol.com
thank you.

Julio

You need the CT Databook (6th Edition) or if you want to go electronic you can use Guthooks CT App. The Databook should give you all you need. Ron ??

San Juan Ron

If I understand your concern–It is that you want to find out what is at 11.8 miles (flat spot, good camping, etc) then find out what is at 22 miles (flat spot, dry camp, chair rocks visible to the west, 33.4 miles (cross tramway creek, good water supply, adequate for camping) etc… If this is in fact what you want, buy the databook. It’s $15, supports the Colorado Trail Foundation (the people that maintain the trail) and only weighs 4 oz. That is my advice. Now for some unsolicited advice. Don’t over-plan. You are just going for a walk in the woods. HYOH and have fun!

Stephen