Experienced partners wanted!

imported

I’m a 27 y/o looking for experienced thru hikers. I’ve always enjoyed the outdoors but unfortunately none of my friends nor my fiancé enjoy hiking as much as I do. I plan to do this hike in August of 2015. I exercise daily, full of energy, and determined to accomplish my goal of 20 mile days along the JMT to cut down on time. I’m only 3 yrs in with lots to learn. I would love to form a group over the next year and start planning this amazing and unforgettable journey. I spend a lot of my free time in the mountains of West Virginia camping and hiking. Although it’s very different terrain I’m up for the challenge. Please contact me if you are interested! It’s never too early to start planning!

Ashley

Ashley

Hey Ashley.
I’m Yam, 24 years old. Originally from Israel.
I’ve heard about the JMT since i was 14, it was always my target and now I’m very close to make the dream come true.
I live in Auburn CA. Working with horses for the summer time.
I’m very experienced hiker and already hiked in Greece, Austria, Thailand, Jordan, Alaska, Bulgaria, Turkey and Israel of course. I’m planing to start JMT in mid August. please tell me if its suitable for you.
you can reach me On Line at dvir.yam@gmail.com
or Facebook: Yam Dvir
Cheers!

Yam Dvir