Jmt partners - John Muir Trail

imported

hey, i am interested in finding partners for the jmt-prefer females. i have done portions of it, but would like to complete the entire trail (or maybe start in TM or mammoth) looking to start in july/aug, open dates. would like to plan on 20ish miles a day, open to changing that up too.
give me an email if interested and i can provide more experience info, etc as needed.
thanks!

Kristine

Hi Kristine,
I’m also looking to join with people hiking the JMT in August. At 20 miles, I think you’re a little more ambitious than me. :slight_smile: My plan was around 12’ish miles a day, or 2.5 weeks. We may not be a fit but I thought I’d put my info out there in case it works for someone else reading this thread. Or if you’re at all flexible in your plans. The best way to reach me is e-mail: knjacobson@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Kristin

Kristin

Hi Kristine,I am going to be applying for a JMT permit for August. I’m thinking of 10-12 miles per day. I’m going to be taking a month from work, so I am not going to rush.

Alison

Hi all,

I am also hiking the JMT in August! Unfortunately, with my schedule, I have hard dates that I will be going (Aug. 13-Aug 30) averaging 13-14 miles with a rest day. If anyone will be there at that time let me know - I’d love to meet up!

Allison

Looking to team up with partner or group for JMT hike.
I have hiked Yellowstone, Sawtooth, Glacier, Beartooth, Bob Marshall.
Averaged 65-75 miles per week.
My group can’t take 3 weeks off.
August - September best for me.
I am a young 60 year young.
No problem with the body
Rhitch@pressonprinting.com

Regis

I have permit 07/17, but can be flexible.
Start from Agnew Meadow, and Ends Yosemite NP.
5 days (10 miles/day).
If possible; then, 07/22, Mt. Whitney:)

dchang