New Apps for CDT

imported

It’s official–the creators of Guthook’s Guides for PCT and for the AT have teamed up with Jerry Brown/Bear Creek Survey to create a series of apps for the CDT. We are working hard to complete New Mexico for the northbounders’ April 15 start date and continue the series northward as they continue north (and hopefully we will be done in time for southbounder start dates). The apps will be available for iPhone and Android. For a preview of the app format we will be using, check out our Appalachian Trail app, “AT Hiker: Guthook’s Guide” in the Apple App Store or in the Google Play store (there is a free demo version). Let us know if you have any questions!

bearcreek

I have an iphone and am going to buy you app to use hiking northbound this year. How easy will it be to follow the app with ley maps? I dont really want to have to buy new maps. thanks

DATA

Thanks man! good info. Do you have any hiking plans this year? I was able to thru-hike the High Sierra Route for a second time last fall. Super Epic! You should add it to your list. Hope all is well.

DATA

Any idea when the CDT app will be available for the iphone? Leavin crazy cook next week and would love to use your app.
Thanks!

DATA