Resupply - Tahoe Rim Trail

imported
									for anyone who has hiked the trt where are the best places to resupply. I am no speedy Gonzales so I would like a couple close stops, I prefer to buy locally rather than drop ship my food.

_The Hobo_
									Tahoe City, Echo Lake, Kingsbury Grade.

_Shelly_
									OregonBeerMan and I did the TRT last year and have reasonably detailed journals here that talk about resupplies, among many other things. (We started at Kingsbury Grade, hiked clockwise, with resupplies at Echo Lake and Tahoe City. Some friends brought us our third resupply at Tahoe Meadows.) It was a nice trip - hope yours is too!

_trek-or_
									Tahoe City and Kingsbury Grade are the closest stops. Basically right on the trail. Depending on when you're going, the Echo Lake store might be closed. They usually close every year around Labor Day weekend. I hiked it last fall so Echo wasn't an option for me. In Tahoe City the trail comes out right across the street from a large supermarket. The trail also crosses so many roads that it probably wouldn't be too hard to get a hitch if you had to. Also pick up the Tahoe Rim Trail guidebook by Tim Hauserman. I believe the version with the yellow cover is the most current. Hope this helps. Have a great trip!

_ducky_