Uber access in CT trail towns?

imported

Other than Denver, what towns along the Colorado Trail have Uber or Lyft rides available?

Alex

There’s a woman in Creede who does shuttle services for a reasonable price. I think we paid $20 to get from town back to the trail. Don’t remember her contact info.

bowlegs

Aspen had a few Uber drivers working during the Winter X Games. It’s hard for me to imagine that they wouldn’t work during the Food and Wine Festival. Also, maybe during Fourth of July Weekend, Mammoth Festival, Labor Day Jazz Aspen-Snowmass Concerts, etc, etc etc.

However, the very best trail towns (the ones you would most like to use) are awesome because they are small and friendly. Good qualities for a resupply town, horrible qualities for an Uber city. Getting town chores done in a city large enough to need Uber seems like a huge hassle, but it could be fun.

I would like to suggest, I’m sorry if you’ve heard this before, try your hand at hitchhiking. It works very well.

+1 for bowlegs’ comment. Whatever angels you can contact will be a great help. I’d try some of the published literature, as well as any info that message boards or coloradotrail.org can give you.

fandango